Setting accelerator with highly plasticizing effect
The application of complex agent FortRise™ "Express Plast", will allow to resolve large range of tasks for your company without recourse to buying other agents. The agent has no restrictions in application and can be used in all types of concrete and reinforced concrete products, as well as in ready-mixed concrete.
Principal features: by on concrete mix effect The accelerator "ExpressPlast" belongs to setting accelerating agents with highly-plasticizing effect according to GOST 24211-03.
Dosing: 0,6-1% from cement mass by dry substance. The concrete strength doesn't fell more than 5% within all test setting periods.
Optional features: by setting kinetics the agent relates to concrete early-strength admixtures (increasing of concrete strength at the age of 24 hours exceeds 30%) at dosing 0.6-1%. Meanwhile, the concrete strength doesn't fell at the age of 28 days.
The application of "ExpressPlast" allows:
- To eliminate effect of "false setting" and increase "service life" of concrete mix.
- To accelerate the strength growth of product in 30% and more within first twenty four hours (in equally easily workable mixes).
- To increase the workability of concrete mix (flowability of concrete from 2-4 to 10-16 cm), without decreasing of concrete strength within all setting cycles.
- To low cement consumption up by 15% (in easily workable mixes).
- To increase freeze-thaw durability, water resistance and sulphateresistance of product.
- To low mixing water up to 20% (in easily workable mixes).
- To increase final concrete strength in 16-20% (in easily workable mixes).
- reinforced products including the stressed reinforcement;
- small architectural forms and paving elements (paving tile, concrete guard rail, kerbs and etc.);
- ready-mix concrete;
- cast-in-situ construction;
- stressed constructions and joints (canals) of precast and cast-in-situ construction, built-up structures;
- precast and cast-in-situ constructions from counting blocks by thickness 30 cm by thickness or more with monolith core.
Technical documentation and certificates: TU 5745-004-13453677-2007, sanitary-epydemiological conclusion 32.БО.21.574.П.001667.10.07
Package, delivery conditions, manufacturer's guarantees:
It is released in powdery type, the package is 20 kg polypropylene bags with polyethylene inserts. Delivery conditions: self-delivery - any quantity; by rail - from 1 tones. Expiration date of dry complex agent is 1 year from manufacturing date.