Contract supervision of the equipment
The machine building enterprise "Stroymechanika" Ltd renders contract supervision of the equipment. The offered services are agreed with customer at signing contacts and made in full conformity with installed project. The contact supervision during mounting and assembling works of production lines includes general technical and technological control of work, theoretical and practical customer's personnel training and quality control. Each contact supervision is accompanied by obligatory engineer's visit of the working site where the equipment functions.
Contract supervision includes the following stages:
- Order for contact supervision made by customer.
- Signing of contract for contact supervision services.
- Engineer's visit.
- Drawing of the production plan.
- Drawing of acceptance statement of working area, where the works will be carried out.
- Scheduling of the works to be executed.
- Customer's personnel training on theoretical seminar.
- General technical and technological work supervision control.
- Quality control.
- Drawing of acceptance statement of works (services of contract supervisions).
The full payment of contract supervision if obligatory made before the visit of specialist on the site of constant functioning of technological equipment. The contract supervision price is agreed with the customer during the signing of contact and includes the visit of our specialist from Tula to the place where technological equipment is installed and return ticket to Tula, his accommodation, meals, and any transport expenses.
Before the specialist goes to the place where technological equipment is installed, the customer must guarantee the following conditions of contract supervisions:
- To provide our specialist with unimpeded and timely hotel accommodation.
- To guarantee uninterrupted work of the personnel, taking part in assembling and mounting works (including weekends and holidays) and set the working day of montage works to 10 (ten) hours.
- To provide our specialist as well as his own personnel with normal operating conditions within the whole period of montage works according to correspondent normative documentations.
- To install the equipment according to layout plan developed by executor in accordance with plan of industrial premises, where the production line will be installed, to assemble maturation hoppers.
- To provide mounter group of six persons (welder, electrician, and worker responsible for montage works are obligatory).
- To purchase consumables in accordance with executor recommendations (tubes, hoses, fittings, valves and etc.), as well as all missing elements of the production line in case if they was not bought from executor.
- To provide the production area where the equipment will be installed with all necessary resources (water, electric power).
- To make a preliminary supervision of the purchased equipment regarding any defects, arisen at transportation of the equipment to the operation place, eliminate them according to executor recommendations.
- To send the executor the official confirmation of execution of preliminary works and readiness of equipment to be mounded (send obligatory the photos of production premises with installed equipment ready to be mounted on executor's e-mail).
The period of contract supervision depends on conditions specified in the contracts signed between Customer and Executor, but does not exceed 7 calendar days. We guarantee that the contract supervision will be done at the time stated in the contract, in case of customer's fulfillment of all above-mentioned conditions.
The prolongation of stay of our specialist on the customer territory is possible only by preliminary agreement with authorized representative of Executor in accordance with properly composed additional agreements signed by parties.
If the customer breaches the conditions of carrying out of the contract supervision specified above, the Executor has the right to interrupt activity on services rendering of contact supervision until all the necessary conditions are executed by the customer. In this case the time of the forced idle time is considered as the time of contact supervision. If in a short period of time all defects making the montage impossible can not be eliminated, the corresponding statement is drawn up by representatives of the parties and the obligations under the contract on rendering services of chief-installation from the executor's part are considered as executed. The authorized representative of the customer is obliged to sign the statement specified above, or to specify the reasons of the disagreement with its signing in written form.
During the montage works of foam polystyrene production line, the montage of forced ventilation of all production premises is not planned. These works are carried out by the customer himself after the installation of the equipment.