Mortar mixing plant KORVET 300 SUPERMIX
(to mix light-weight concretes)
Mortar mixing plant KORVET 300 SUPERMIX by the production of machine building plant "Stroymechanika" is intended to mix high quality mixes on light-weight aggregates, such as foam concrete, by density 300-1600 kg/m³, polystyrene concrete, by density of 250-1200 kg/m³, the foam generator TRITON 5M is applied to produce foam concrete mix or similar to it. It is possible to make light-weight mixes with aggregates size up to 10 mm applying mortar mixing plant.
The compact overall dimensions and small weight of the mortar mixing plant allow to work with it just too close from ready mortar application place. The mortar mixing machines "KORVET" operate on production areas, construction sites, and in the working shops too. Mortar mixing machines are supplied fully ready for operation, oiled, and with adjusted clearances of operating blades.
Foam concrete production scheme with application of mortar missing machine KORVET 300 SUPERMIX and foam generator TRITON 5Ì.
The mixing of components is made by mixing device which represents a belt mechanism allowing to solve problem of qualitative mixing of light-weight concretes, to reduce mixing period as well as to apply gear motor of reduced power as a drive. The design of belt mixing device of mortar mixing machine helps to make multicomponent homogeneous light-weight mortars as quick as possible. The application of manual drive for mixing tank to overturn it helps to reach the optimal discharge speed of ready mix. The configuration of mixing device allows to work as quick as possible with mixes of definite density and mobility, as well as to mix multicomponent building mortars. Mortar mixing machines of KORVET series are easy to move around construction site or other territory due to pneumatic wheels, they are equipped with supporting foots with adjustable working weight.
The design of mixer's tank and quick-release activator's shaft of composite construction restricts the service and repair period of mortar mixing machine, the adjustment of blades offset helps to clean the mixer's walls as full as possible.
The above mentioned characteristics certify about excellent operational features of mortar mixing machine KORVET 300 OPTIMIX, its high productivity and reliability.
Competitive advantages of mortar mixing machine KORVET 300 SUPERMIX:
- Production of foam concrete, polystyrene concrete at low investments.
- Belt mechanism allows to solve problems of qualitative mixing of light-weight concretes.
- Control elements easy in operation make the operation with mortar mixing plant as easy as possible.
- Easy in transportation, wheels and hitch provide the excellent mobility and transportation convenience around building site.
- The grill with knife to open bags with bulk materials: knives mounted on the grill to open bags make easier and accelerate the loading of packed materials into mixing tank. The grill provides the good visual control as the process of mortar mixing can be observed.
- Application qualitative components of European manufacturers.
Overturning of mixer's tank
|Volume by loading, m³
|Volume of ready batch, m³
|Height of loading, mm
|Mode of loading/discharge
|Aggregate size, mm, max
|Rotational speed of operating elements, rev/min
|Supply-line voltage, V
|Power of electric motor, kW
|Overall dimensions (L×W×H), mm
Mortar mixing machine KORVET are compact, reliable, simple units helping to make qualitative multicomponent mixes at minimal initial investments.