Super plasticizing hardener "Petrolafs"
At steam curing the agent FortRise™"Petrolafs" allows: to apply low heating technology that provides the receiving of concrete strength at the age of 12 hours at temperature low than 40°Ñ; to apply free-steam curing and free-heating technology - that provides the receiving of concrete strength at the age of 12 hours at temperature low than 30°Ñ.
The principal characteristics and dosing
By degree of plasticizing effect according to GOST 24211-03 the agent "Petrolafs", relates to the following agents depending on dosing:
a) to highly-plasticizing agents at 0,8% from cement mass of dry matter equivalent (from P1 to P4, GOST 30459. Slump - 16,5 cm, Corn spread- 31 cm);
b) super plasticizing agent at 1,0% (from P1 to P5, GOST 30459. Corn spread - 36 cm);
c) super plasticizing agent at 1,2% (from P1 to P5, GOST 30459. Slump 21 cm, Corn spread - 50 cm).
The concrete strength decreasing is not higher than 5% within all test setting periods. By hardening kinetics effect the agent relates to concrete hardeners (the increasing of concrete strength at the age of 24 hours in easily workable mixes doesn't exceed 30% at dosing of 0,8-1,2%). The concrete strength increases in more than 20% at the age of 28 days.
Application of "Petrolafs" allows:
- to eliminate the effect of "false set" and increase "service" of concrete mix;
- to accelerate of strength growth of products within the first twenty-four hours of setting in 30% and more, up to 70% (in easily-workable mixes);
- to increase workability pg concrete mix (flowbility increasing from 2-4 to 21 cm), without concrete strength lowing within all setting periods (in easily-workable mixes);
- to low cement consumption up to 15%;
- to increase cold resisting property, water resistance and sulphateresistance of products;
- to low mixing water content up to 20%;
- to increase final concrete strength in 25-40% (in easily-workable mixes).
- reinforced products, including the products with stressed reinforcement;
- small architectural forms and paving elements (paving tile, concrete guard rails, kerbs and etc.);
- ready-mix concrete;
- monolithic house building;
- prestressed constructions and joints (channels) of precast and cast-in-situ and complex constructions;
- precast and cast-in-situ construction from contouring blocks by depth of 30 cmand more with monolith core.
Technical specifications and certificates: Technical specifications TU 5745-005-13453677-2007, sanitary-and-epidemiologic conclusion 32.BÎ.21.574.P.001914.11.07
Packaging, delivery terms and manufacturer's guarantees.
The agent is supplied like a powder, packaging is 20 kg polypropylene bags with polyethylene inserts. Delivery term: self-delivery - any lot; by railway - from 1 tone. Class of hazard - IV (low-hazard substances). Expiration date of dry complex agent - 18 months from the date of manufacturing.