RELAMIX SP-1 is an industrial homogeneous of thiocyanate and sodium thiosulfate and sodium poly naphthalene methylene sulphonate. It contains the admixtures of sodium sulphate and resin substances.
According to GOST 24211 the relates to the following types:
- plasticizing water reducing agents-super plasticizers;
- regulating setting kinetics - accelerators.
The complex agent "Relamix" is intended:
- to increase as quick as possible the concrete mix workability and its moldability with simultaneous strength increasing and without lowing of the concrete service life (at the constant water-cement ratio);
- to augment significantly the physic and mechanic characteristics and building and technical properties of concrete including frost-resistance and water resistance (the reducing of water consumption and constant workability);
- to augment the workability of concrete mixes and physic and concrete mechanic characteristics and building and technical properties (at the simultaneous reducing of water -cement ratio and increasing of workability);
- to low the cement consumption without lowing of concrete mix workability, physic and mechanic characteristics and building and technical properties of concrete (at the reducing of water content in concrete mix).
The complex agent "Relamix" is recommended to be used:
- at the erection of all types of constructions from heavy-weight monolithic concrete of compressive strength class V15 (Ì200) and more;
- at the manufacturing of all types of built-up reinforced concrete constructions and concrete products from heavy-weight concrete of compressive strength class V15 (Ì200) and more;
- at the erection of all types of constructions from monolithic fine concrete by strength class V10 (M150) and more;
- at the erection of all types of constructions from monolithic concrete and manufacturing of all types of built-up reinforced concrete constructions and concrete articles at the high requirements to them by such characteristics as frost resistance and water resistance;
- if it is necessary to manufacture the concrete mix with application of non-standard aggregates, including fine sands;
- at the production of pavement elements from heavy-weight and fine aggregate concrete;
- at the manufacturing of products from cellular (aerated) non-autoclave concrete;
- at the manufacturing of all types of the built-up reinforced constructions and concrete articles on the porous aggregates of compressive strength class V 7,5 (Ì100) and more;
- at the erection of the cast-in place constructions using the self-stressing cement or using the mineral expansion agents.
It is recommended to use the plasticized concrete mixes with high workability in the heavy reinforced constructions, in thin walled constructions, constructions of complex configuration and others. It is recommended to use the concrete mixes with reduced water-cement ratio (water reduced) for the erection of cast-in-place constructions and manufacturing of built-up reinforced constructions and concrete articles which made demands of high strength, including at the early periods, water resistance, frost resistance, resistance to the corrosion influences and others.
The complex agent "Relamix" is made of two types: Type 1 - super plasticizer with acceleration of the concrete setting kinetics, Type 2 - super plasticizer with acceleration of the concrete setting kinetics and increasing of its strength, like a powder (microgranulars) and as a water solution.
The corrosion effect on the steel reinforcement and concrete
The complex agent "Relamix" at the dosage up to 1,5% from the cement weight is not a corrosion active component of concrete, it doesn't effect on the concrete protective properties in relation to steel reinforcement and also does not cause its corrosion.
The complex agent "Relamix" can be used in the priestesses reinforced constructions, reinforced thermomechanically hardened reinforcement intended for the exploitation in the non corrosive mediums. For stressed constructions intended for the exploitation in corrosive mediums it should use the thermomechanically hardened reinforcement reinforced Àt-IVÊ and Àt-VÊ.
It is not allowed to use the agent "Relamix" for reinforced concrete and concrete constructions and products if the aggregate contains the reactive silica, and also intended for the electrified transport and the industrial enterprises consuming the direct current.
Method of application
The recommended dosage of the agent is 0,4-1,0% of cement weight (dry substance equivalent). The dosage depends on the application of concrete mix, content of tricalcium aluminate in cement, active mineral agents and cement dispersivity.
The agent is added into the concrete mixer as a water solution of working concentration through the batcher of chemical agents, or through water batcher with mixing mater. The water solution of the working concentration dissolving it in water is made before to be used from power-like agent.
Package, transportation and storage
The power-like agent is packed into 25 kg fabric polypropylene bags with the polyethylene insert, special soft (FICs) containers of 500-700 kg. The agent like a solution enters railway tanks, tankers, plastic and metal tanks.
The transportation is made by any type of transport according to operating rules. During the cold weather the agent solution should be heated and mixed up to full dissolution of the deposit before to be drained and to be applied.
The agent is stored like a powder in manufacturer's package on the closed warehouses of any type. The agent storage like a water solution is made in the closed tanks at temperature not less than +10°Ñ.