Setting accelerator for quick formwork
Plasticizer to reduce water-cement ratio and increase strength with air-entraining effect
The complex concrete agent FORT UP-2PB is used in the production of non-autoclave foam concrete products to accelerate the cement hydration. The application of the agent provides the formwork strength of a product in 10 - 12 hours. Besides the increasing of strength kinetics the agent reduce a lot the foam concrete shrinkage. Due to this fact the shrinkage the shrinkage cracks are not created and the handling strength of a product do not reduce. If the water cement ratio is lowed at the mixing of foam concrete mix with help of agent FORT UP-2PB, the accelerating strength effect can be reached as quickly as possible.
Recommendations in use
The foam concrete agent UP-2PB is added into foam concrete with mixing water or according to the method of dry mineralization (in this case the complementary mix heating is required). The agent has been tested on some foam concrete enterprises as an accelerator and plasticizer and works with the following foaming agents: "PB-2000", "Penostrom", "Arecom-4", "Pioneer ", "PEVO-6". The dosing is made individually depending on cement type: minimal - 0,5%, maximal - 1% from cement mass.
Effects of application of FORT UP-2PB in foam concrete
At air temperature +10°Ñ and more at production sites:
- Provides setting and curing acceleration and gives the fullest cement reaction within short period that allows to reduce considerably the foam concrete shrinkage.
- Stabilizes the contacting foam.
- Improve remolding effort and reduces separation of foam concrete mix.
- Allows cement to be activated before the water evaporates from a mix at foam concrete production at high temperatures (more +20°Ñ), that reduces the probability to be cracked.
- Reduces water requirement of foam concrete mix in 15-20% and improve the final strength.
- Heat additionally the foam concrete mix at adding of modifier by method of dry mineralization.
- Reduces the periods when foam concrete is in a mould and thus, the total period of considerable shrinkage is lowed.
At air temperature +10°Ñ on production sites:
- The steaming period of a product is reduced in 2 time minimum.
Technical documentations and certificates: Technical specifications TU 5870-001-13453677-2004, Certificate of Conformity ÑÑ ¹ ROSS RU.32.002.H00085, Sanitary-and-epidemiologic conclusion SEC ¹ 32.ÁÎ.21.587.Ò.000421.08.04
Calculation of economic efficiency of agent use (in case of full refuse from steam curing) taking into consideration the transport expenses can be made according to the following formula:
n - saving ratio;;
Z - gas cost (steam) per 1m³ of reinforced concrete (USD/m³);
X - agent cost per 1m³ of reinforced concrete (USD/m³);
Ò - transport expenses;
m - quantity of transported agent in kg.
Where Z can include the cost of operating expenditures for maintenance of boiler house and networks, capital expenditures to modernize the boiler house and other complementary expenses connected with power system maintenance.
Packaging, delivery terms and manufacturer’s guarantees.
It is supplied in power like foêm, the package is 20 kg polypropylene bags with polyethylene inserts. Delivery term: EXW - any lot; by railway - from1 tone. Class of hazard - IV (low-hazard substances). Expiration date of dry complex agent - 1 year from the date of manufacturing.