FORT UP-3 WINTER
Antifrosting accelerator for cold-weather concreting
Plasticizer for flexible strength increase without quick setting
FORT UP-3 is a multicomponent homogenious complex that is used in all industrial works by method of cold-weather concreting. Due to plasticizing agent, UP-3 improves considerably the plasticity of the concrete mix that permits to convey concrete mixes and mortars for distance more than 50 km and form up for further setting. It provides the standard concrete strength increase during operation in winter period and at the production of the precast concrete and reinforced concrete constructions and building mortars of different purpose according to GOST 24211-03 (Table 1, section 3.1).
The agent dosing in % from the cement weight depending on temperature is:
- at 0...-5°Ñ 1-1,5%;
- at -5...-10°Ñ 1,5-2,5%;
- at -10...-15°Ñ 2,5-4%;
- at -15...-20°Ñ 4-6%.
During the production and application of concretes and mortars with agents immediately at building sites it is possible to low the specified dosing in 1-2%.
The application of the modifying agent UP-3 in the winter period allows:
- to increase the concrete water proofness during the followed setting;
- to increase mobility of concrete mixes at low temperatures;
- to rise the frost resistance of the concrete products and improve the concrete structure;
- to extend concrete protective properties relating to the steel reinforcement;
- to enlarge considerably the time period of building works with the concreting application without increasing the heat and electric power expenses;
- in the climate conditions, where the ambiance air temperature does not fall lower than - 10°C, the application of the agent allows to do all type of concreting works without use of complementary measures to heat and store concrete.
Application FORT UP-3: - the reinforced concrete constructions and products: reinforced concrete constructions with non presstressed working reinforcement of diameter more than 5 mm, and also joints without non-presstressed reinforcement of the precast cast-in-place constructions that have free length of reinforcement or embedded metals with combined coatings (paint coat, alkalineproofness and other alkaline protective coatings), and also joints without embedded and set reinforcement; - concrete and reinforced concrete constructions intended to be exploited in aggressive and non aggressive water spaced with constant sinking, in concrete articles UP-3 ia used without restrictions.
Technical documentation and certificates: TU 5870-001-13453677-2004, sanitary-and-epidemiologic conclusion 32.ÁÎ.21.587Ï.000697.09.04.
Package, delivery terms, manufacturer's guarantee
It is produced in powder-like state, packed in 20 kg polypropylene bags with polyethylene inserts. The delivery terms: EXW-terms - any lot, by railway - from 1 tones. The third class of danger (moderately dangerous matters). The service life of dry complex agent is 1 year from the date of manufacturing.