Accelerator to reduce modes of steam curing
Plasticizer to low water-cement ratio with flowability saving and strength increasing
The complex agent FORT UP-4Ì is used as a multipurpose modifier in the production of large range of concrete and reinforced concrete products including those that are made using the steam curing. The agent doesn't contain components that cause the corrosion of the reinforcement that allows to use it in prestressed reinforcement products. The agent is combined with other one-component air-entraining, plasticizing and accelerating agents (the application with nitrates, and other agents should be agreed with manufacturer). It allows to rise a lot its efficiency using in the focused purposes, with simultaneous reduction of costs (production of high-strength concrete, concretes with augmented requirements by frost resistance, sulphateresistance, water impermeability).
Recommendations by use
The modifier FORT UP-4M is added into the concrete mixes and solutions with mixing water of 0,5-2,5% from the cement mass, of dry matter equivalent.
The application of modifier FORT UP-4M allows:
- to receive mushy consistency of concrete (OK >16 cm);
- to reduce time and intensity of vibrocompaction at concrete moulding;
- to increase products strength in 30% from rated one;
- to reduce steam curing period in 30-45%;
- to increase working life and repetition in use of moulds and vibrating equipment;
- to reduce water content in concrete mix and cement consumption in 15-20%;
- to low time for vibration of the product;
- to increase concrete sulphateresistance in 20-35%.
Application of FORT UP-4M:
- the reinforced constructions with non-stressed working reinforcement;
- constructions and as well as joints without stressed reinforcement of precast and cast-in-situ constructions that have reinforcement bars or embedded parts;
- precast and cast-in-situ constructions from overcontouring blocks by thickness 30 cm and more with monolith core;
- concrete and reinforced concrete constructions intended to be exploited:
- in aggressive gas environments;
- in non aggressive and aggressive water environments at constant sinking.
- prestressed constructions and joints (channels) o precast and cast-in-situ construction and prefabricated constructions;
- prestressed constructions, reinforced with steel by class Àt-IV; Àt-V; Àt-VI; À-IV; À-V.
It is not allowed to use agent in products that are intended to be exploited in the areas of stray currents and in concretes with use of aggregates with inserts of reactive silica.
Technical documentation and certificates: Technical specifications TU 5745-002-13453677-2004, sanitary-and-epidemiologic conclusion 32.ÁÎ.21.584Ï.000886.10.04.
Packaging, delivery terms and manufacturer's guarantees
It is supplied like a powder, packaged in 20 kg polypropylene bags with polyethylene insert. Delivery term: EXW - any lot; by railway - from1 tone. Class of hazard - IV (low-hazard substances). Expiration date of dry complex agent - 1 year from the date of manufacturing.