FORT UP-5 WINTER
Accelerator for winter concreting
Plasticizer for smooth strength acceleration without abrupt setting (developed in Research institute of reinforced concrete)
The complex concrete agent FORT UP-5 is used in large range of concrete and reinforced concrete products according to method of cold – weather concreting at temperature from 0 to -15°Ñ. The agent doesn’t include components that cause the corrosion of reinforcement that allows to use it in reinforced constructions and products with prestressed reinforcement. Designing the agent FORT UP-5 the productivity of each component is taken into account that function as a system, as separately (mutual improvement of plasticizing effect and softening of setting, total strength increasing and concrete freeze-thaw durability and other).
The agent dosing in % from the cement mass depending on temperature is:
- ïðè 0...-5°Ñ 3-4%;
- ïðè -5...-10°Ñ 4-6%;
- ïðè -10...-15°Ñ 6-10%
The application of the modifying agent UP-5 in the winter period allows:
- To increase the concrete water proofness during the following setting.
- To increase flowability of concrete mixes at low temperatures.
- To rise the anticorrosion concrete properties.
- To increase considerably the time period of building works with the concreting application without increasing the heat and electric power expenses.
- In the climatic conditions, where the ambiance air temperature does not fall lower than 10°C, the application of the agent allows to do all type of concreting works without use of complementary measures to heat and store concrete in combination of smoother strength acceleration (as opposed to winter agents based on potash and chloride).
|Agent, % from cement mass
||Compressive strength, MPa/% at the age 28n days
|At normal setting conditions
|Setting at temperature -10°Ñ
Application FORT UP-5:
It is not recommended to apply agent in prestressed constructions, reinforced by steel of classes Àt-IV; Àt-V; Àt-VI; À-IV; À-V.
It is not allowed to use agent in products that are intended to be exploited in the areas of stray currents and in concretes with use of aggregates with inserts of reactive silica.
The technical documentation and certificates: technical specifications TU 5745-003-13453677-2004, Certificate of conformity ¹ ROSS RU.ÑË65.H00953, Sanitary-and-epidemiologic conclusion SEC ¹ 32.ÁÎ.21.574.P.000885.10.04
Package, delivery terms, manufacturer’s guarantee:
It is produced in powder - like state, packed in 20 kg polypropylene bags with polyethylene inserts. The delivery terms: EXW – terms – any lot, by railway – from 1 tones. The third class of danger (moderately dangerous matters). The service life of dry complex agent is 1 year from the date of manufacturing